Registration fees information
Below you can find the fees and all the details for your participation on the XXIV International Conference on Horizons in Hydrogen Bond Research, which will be held in Bilbao from 12nd to 15th September 2022.
The conference fee amount depends on when your payment is made. We have three fees: early-bird fee, regular fee and on-site registration.. Please, take in account the following dates when making your payment:
Conference fees include:
- Admission to the conference: plenary sessions, posters and oral presentations
- Coffee breaks and refreshments throughout the event
- Lunches from 12nd to 15th September
- Conference Dinner of 15th September 2022
- Boat tour along the Bilbao River estuary (14th September 2022)
- Conference materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Online access to the book of abstracts
Conference fee for accompanying person is 190 € (available until July 10th). Accompanying person status is intended to cover lunches, conference dinner and the excursion.
When you complete your registration, you will receive an email with a link to register one companion.
* Please, take note that if you wish to register more than one companion, you can do it through the TS and we will be very pleased to assist you.
- Fill out the online registration form
- If your registration is successful, you will receive a confirmation message
- Registration fee can be paid only by bank transfer
(Registration will not be completed until we receive the payment).
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
Account Holder: University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
IBAN: ES52 2095 0292 9832 3900 0281
BIC/ SWIFT code: BASKES2BXXX